FEE FIXING NORMS
- At par with the actual facilities provided.
- Corresponding to the salary increment provided to the teachers.
- The free proposal is sent in and sought the approval of Chavara Educational Trust.
- It is also discussed with the PTA and their concurrence is taken.
- Dates for payment are given in the school handbook and website.
- School fees must be paid regularly and punctually. Fees must be paid in four quarters for the months during which the pupil’s name has been carried on in the register even if the pupil has been absent during these months.
- Parents must keep the fee receipts and challan forms and produce them as proof of payment if needed.
- Students will not be allowed to sit for any examination unless the fees are paid fully.
- Bus charges should be paid in advance.
- School fees should be paid in four instalments as shown below: Quarterly fees and bus fees must be paid as per the details are given below.
|Instalment||Classes I to X||Class XI||Class XII|
|I st Quarterly||June 15||June 15||June 15|
| IInd Quarterly||August 31||August 31||August 31|
|IIIrd Quarterly||November 16||November 16||November 1|
|IVth Quarterly||January 4||January 4||December 31|
|After the due date, a fine of Rs. 40 will be charged.|
MODES OF term fee payment
1. Our school has a new online school management software, namely, www.cpspalacampuscare.in parents can pay the fees online using the parent Login ID and password. This is the preferred mode.
2. At the Federal Bank branches using the e-challan created from the school software by the parent.
Download Challan Forms