St. Vincent Boarding House (in the campus) run by CMI Fathers.
1. Chavara Hostel (School Campus)
2. Amal Jyothi Bhavan (near Cathedral Church, Pala) run by Rev. Sisters.
3. Mary Immaculate Hostel (near St. Thomas School, Pala) run by Rev. Sisters.
4. Vellappally Home Stay, Arunapuram (under the supervision of the School)
5. Lisieux Convent (Run by Rev. Sisters)
Students should either stay with the parents or in the hostel. Staying as paying guest will not be allowed.
The spacious, colourful and well furnished cafeteria meets the food needs of the students and staff of the school with hygienic, Vegetarian/Non vegetarian meals. In addition the Canteen/Kiosk in the campus provides tea, coffee, snacks, cool drinks and other necessary stationary and useful items.
Things Required for Plus One Students
|1||School Uniform (Provided from school)||4 Pairs|
|2||Colour Dress||Minimum 3 Pairs|
|3||Inner wear||As required|
|5||Night Suits||Minimum 3 Pairs|
|6||Mattress (single bed) 6x 2 ½||1|
|7||Canvas shoes for games (boys)||1|
|8||School Socks (Provided from school)||2 Pairs|
|9||Black Uniform Shoe||1|
|18||Shorts for games (Boys)||2 Pairs|
|19||Bucket & Mug||1|
|22||Locks with duplicate keys||3 Pairs|
|23||Bible/ Holy Books||1|
|24||Rosary (for catholics only)||1|
|25||Stationery items for school use|
|30||Plate (Girls only)||1|